A new ski touring boot for for 87-91 mm bindings, with Lundhags’ classic shell principle and a removable Felt inner liner. The Guide Expedition 75 has a higher shaft than the Guide BC, making it even more stable. The boot has a powerful Cellular Rubber base. It insulates well against the cold from below and is optimal in wet conditions as the inner liner can be removed and replaced.
- Ski touring boot with high shaft
- Vibram® Traction Ski-sole with TPU toecap
- Certech® 5.0 Cellular Rubber base
- Removable inner liner made from 5 mm Wool Felt with HFC™ heel grip
- Shaft made from Perwanger® Split Leather
- Shaft height: 25 cm
- Lace length: 165 cm
MaterialCertech® 5.0 Cellular rubber base, Perwanger® split leather , Neoprene lined shaft , HFC™ heel grip, Vibram® Traction ski-sole.