Skaði was was the Norse Goddess of winter warfare, this is the ruck that will dominate all others in the coldest climates of the world. Insight for the design was gained from the best, when gaining knowledge for this pack we looked no further than the SME’s, the Scandinavians and their arctic warfare specialists.
This ruck was purpose built for arctic warfare, boasting 130 litres, it can sustain a warfighter with all items necessary for extended operations in the harshest of environments. We took extensive time and care listening to experts who not only can survive in -50 degrees, but fight effectively on this type of battlefield. We listened to them, so we present to you, Skaði the goddess of winter warfare.
- 130 litres
- Aluminium cross stay suspension system
- Quick release break away shoulder buckles
- Top loading main compartment
- Wide mouth lower compartment
- Sewn in side sustainment pouches
- Side tunnels for long items
- Top lid storage compartments
- Removeable internal mesh pockets
- Removable radio pouch
- Double wide internal hydration sleeve hangars (hydration bladder not included).
- Anterior and bilateral lid access zips for wires and hydration tubes
- Grab tabs designed for manipulating the pack while wearing oversized gloves
- Metal hip belt locking buckle
- Side clip in points for use while operating with sled lines
- Two horizontal compression straps
- Two vertical compressions straps
- Heavy duty zips
- Adjustable sternum strap height
- Two lower side open top canteen/item pockets