The DG-1 “Spitfire” is light, fast and agile! Just like its ancestor from WW2, it fits a very unique roll of short-range high-speed operations. From its inception, it’s design is simply put–brush strokes of genius on fabric– It comes complete with a main enclosed compartment which can hang a hydration bladder, with enough room to add a smock or even a second bladder.
The second main pouch is buckle opening (with compression straps), this is a massive compartment when opened. It can literally house a helmet with attached headset, NVG’s with room to spare. The small rear pouch (approximately 3ltr) is a round zip opening and can house essentials for the operation.
There are two additional zip admin pouches for keys and electronics, extra batteries along with two smaller side zip pouches to house the extra essentials. This pack can be worn with shoulder straps and waist belt, or stowed and woven onto the a plate carrier or a ruck with its built in PALS webbing.
Features of the DG1 ‘Spitfire’ Assault Pack – for short-range high-speed operations
- Abrasion-resistant 500 denier CORDURA®
- Main pocket (468 cu. in.) with internal mesh hydration pocket accommodates up to 100 oz. Any standard reservoir
- Two external side pockets (63 cu. in.)
- Daisy chain running around 50% of bag provides adjustability for securing to multiple points, including Multi-Purpose Chest Rig
- Three different bite-valve/antenna ports
- Rhodesian, Plate Carrier, and belt order compatiable
- Web dominator for routing hydration hose
- left or right shoulder
- Four channels allowing for jacket or poncho attachment
- Fully adjustable/removable shoulder straps and chest strap
- Can be attached MOLLE direct to plate carrier or CIRAS vest
- Removable stiffener
- Total carrier weight 2.45 lbs.
- Beaver tail compartment allowing the fit of a helmet with nods, clothing, etc.
- Six point compression straps with quick release buckles
- Solid Velcro® panel for placement of placard
- 1” Velcro® name placard
- Front external utility pocket
- Front clam shell pocket (37 inł)