This pouch consists of one body with a zip fastener extending around the circumference, protected by a lid with a sewn-on Velcro strip for attaching patches.
A red tab protruding in the middle to the lid provides fast access to the removable inside fittings. There is a small opening under a rubber band that gives access to a small inside pocket. Medical gloves can be mounted for easy access.
The removable panel consists of a wide, reinforced Cordura strip with elastic loops for securing dressing material and medical instruments. This pouch is not a standard IFAK pouch for storing a tourniquet.
PALS attachment system
The PALS attachment system of the reverse side of the product is for adapting to a modular system on the basis of a 25mm strap. This connection is an easier alternative to mounting with the MALICE clip while maintaining the same firm hold on the carrier.
- Fleece pad for patches
- Zip fastener extending around the circumference
- Removable inside fittings
- Easy-grip red tab
- Expandable rubber bands on panel
- PALS attachment system
- Integrated water drainage
- Manufactured in accordance with TL technical standards of the German Bundeswehr
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 110/100/50mm
- Weight: 140g