THE ULTIMATE ALL-WEATHER FIRE STARTER!
Forget matches! Our SurvivorSteel™ Ferrocerium Fire Starter is a specially designed full-sized ferrocerium rod (Ferro-rod) that is manufactured to start fires quickly even in a down-pour. Just scrape the fire starter with the back of your knife, focusing the 3,000°C (5,430°F) sparks towards your bird’s nest, tinder, or magnesium dust, and generate roaring fires quickly. Guaranteed to spark more than 12,000 times!
- START FIRES FAST - Forget matches! This specially designed full-sized ferro-rod was manufactured to start fires quickly even when wet. Just scrape our fire starter with the back of your knife, focusing the 3,000 degree sparks towards your birds nest, tinder, or magnesium dust, and generate roaring fires quickly. Guaranteed to spark more than 12,000 times!
- MADE WITH SURVIVORCORD® - The handle of our SurvivorSteel™ ferro-rod is woven with 9 feet of TITAN's patented SurvivorCord®. That's 9 feet of MIL-STYLE 550 paracord, snare wire, fishing line, and waxed jute integrated into the handle that you'll have quick access to in a survival situation. The perfect item to add to your EDC and emergency kits.
- EMERGENCY WHISTLE - A light-weight, high-decibel, extremely clear emergency whistle is securely attached to the end of the waterproof SurvivorSteel handle. This compact whistle is always handy and works perfectly in emergency survival situations.
- ALWAYS INNOVATING - TITAN is dedicated to providing you with innovative, high-quality, outdoor survival gear and tactical products. From planned Camping, Hiking, and Boating trips, to unplanned Emergency situations - Our focus on Superior Quality means Superior Performance that you can count on.
- SIZE (RETAIL PACKAGE): 2" x 5.25" x 1" (inches)
- SIZE (FERRO-ROD): 5" x 0.5" (inches)
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 5.5 ounces (156g)
- MANUFACTURER'S SKU: TO-FER-00002
THE TITAN PROMISE
We're an American, Combat Veteran-Owned business, and all Authentic TITAN Survival products not only have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE, but a portion of all profits have gone to the Wounded Warrior Project since 2013.