The Lightest Overhang on the market
Engineered tarps for the fast and light. This ultra-light range of Overhangs uses 30 denier high-tenacity nylon 66 fabric with a silicone elastomer coating on BOTH sides. The high relative strength and natural elasticity of this fabric make it an ideal choice for these tensile canopies. The silicone takes care of the UV exposure. Don't be fooled, these simple looking products incorporate an uncommon level of sophisticated design and construction detail to make them the best pitching and strongest available. Our trade-mark tear-drop guy attachment is now years old. We devised it, not as a universal guy cord pouch but because simple triangular reinforcing patches build-in new weaknesses. There is hardly a trip that we don't take an Overhang along - when we didn't, we usually wished we had! They are so useful during stops en route and on wet lay days. Looking at the medium size, at roughly 3 metres square and just 700 grams you can easily see why.
- Unique, reinforced guy points with integral pockets.
- 1500mm 30 Denier high -tensacity nylon
- 3m guy lines supplied on corners, 2m on sides
- Eucalyptus Green / Black Trim
- Weight: 1.06 kg
- Rolled up size 22 cm Long x 12 cm Diam
- Fly area: 11.8 m2.
- Fly dimensions: 4.00 x 2.95 m
- Back pack hunting at its best!