All Blueye eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Coverage is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Blueye Eyewear Dealer. Blueye warranty program does not cover scratched lenses, lens coating deterioration, accidental damage, general wear and tear and lost or stolen glasses.
WARNING High impact polycarbonate lenses are only to be fitted to the RX insert.
For a warranty claim assistance please contact Blueye Eyewear Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org or via LIVE CHAT
How to ship your Warranty Claim product to Blueye
Pack your product in a cardboard box and use a shipping service that offers both insurance and tracking to ensure a safe delivery of your product. Blueye is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- Your name, return address and telephone number.
- A brief description of the problem or service you are requesting.
- A copy of your dated receipt and/or additional information as requested by Blueye Customer Service.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only.
28 DAY RETURN POLICY
- you have 28 days to return your item for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging.