Features of the Snare & Fishing Set
- Brass wire: 0.5 mm / 8m. Used to make snares. The wire comes pre-rolled. Expect to use about 0.5m thread for each trap.
- Fishing Line: 0.25mm / 25m rope supplied on a small metal roller. The roller is made of metal so that it can be used as a sinker. The rope is wound around the tube containing fishing gear and used as “Luffarrulle”, secured with tape or by some of the rope screwed into the tube.
- Flies: 2 pieces of European 12 with a cork body.
- Hooks: 3 pieces that can be used for angling, etc.
- Sinkers: 2 pieces. By having these sinkers in front of floating baits you avoid lows. Weight is also a prerequisite for you to throw out the bait.
- Wobbler: Rapala Lure. 3 inches long with twin treble hooks. Weighs 4 ounces and is a floating lure. This means that you will need a sinker to throw the lure. We have chosen a floating lure to reduce the risk of lows. Take advantage of a sinker if you need to get the lure under the surface.