The Wilderness Equipment Space 2+ Winter SO tent is a large, all-season hub tent for two. It builds on the geometry of the Wilderness Equipment Space 2 tent, with a bigger floor and greater internal volume.
The WE Space 2+ tent is a fully-featured, “2.5-person” hiking tent, built in burly materials for poor weather conditions. With fabrics and construction at full spec, including the 8000mm PEU coated floor and 3000mm outer skin, it is remarkably lightweight.
This hiking tent is uniquely equipped to resist strong wind; connect up the tent’s internal hub-to-hub tension link to stiffen the shape, and if you also install your walking or ski poles and make them part of the framework, the Space 2+ Winter SO achieves a level of stability only seen in much heavier, multi-pole geodesic tents.
Colours have been optimised for high country hunting and specialised use, with no reflecting parts.
- Spacious, stable, “2.5-person”, all-season backpacking tent
- Vestibules and openings on both sides for convenient access and cross-ventilation
- Effective (and innovative) outer tent vents at ridge height
- 40D sil/sil nylon 6 ripstop outer skin with 3000mm HH
- 20D nylon inner tent canopy fabric
- 100D high-tenacity ripstop nylon floor with 8000mm HH pigmented PeU
- Side and end guy points provided
- End points include guy pockets
- People: 2.5
- Seasons: 4
- Doors: 2
- Colour: Dark Olive
- Floor Dimensions: 2.2m × 1.6m
- Floor Area: 3.26m²
- Vestibule Area: 2 x 0.56m²
- Packed Size: 40cm (Length) × 16cm (Diameter)
- Packed Weight: 2.63kg
- Minimum Weight: 2.5kg